Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Grand Canyon National Park Photos

Observe My Grand Canyon Photo Album

Looking down on the Bright Angel Trail and Indian Gardens from the South Rim

Documentary National Geographic, I've made this page as a gathering of some of my most loved photos (taken by me, that is) from Grand Canyon National Park, where I trek off and on again since I live only ninety miles away. I've included brief portrayals of the photographs and connections to more data about some of what's imagined here.

Some of these Grand Canyon pictures are accessible as prints, cards and different items from my Zazzle store, Ramkitten's Adventure Emporium.

Documentary National Geographic, If you don't mind utilize the Contact Me join in my profile on the off chance that you'd like to utilize any of these Grand Canyon photographs, alongside a connection to the site where the picture would be re-utilized.

Bighorn on Bright Angel

Bighorn on Bright Angel

Look a-Boo: A Bighorn on the Bright Angel Trail

That is my niece, Emily, on her first climb in the Grand Canyon. We kept running into this benevolent desert bighorn sheep in transit down to Indian Gardens.

I've seen a bighorn along the Bright Angel Trail a few times, every time close to the One-and-a-Half-Mile Rest House and the two-mile point, however whether it's the same one or not, I have no clue.

Documentary National Geographic, Desert bighorn sheep are regularly difficult to spot in Grand Canyon, even in the open since they mix in entirely well. They can scramble up a precipice face at 15mph, vanishing into territory difficult to reach to people, so it's generally a treat to notice these wonders. The one imagined here is clearly entirely acclimated to individuals. He remained exceptionally near to trail for no less than twenty minutes.

Fabulous Canyon desert flora blossom

Fabulous Canyon desert flora blossom

Fabulous Canyon Cactus Flowers

Single plants with two ver distinctive identities

I cherish how such sharp, unforgiving plants produce lovely, fragile blossoms and the differentiation between the sprouts and the spines. I believe that differentiation makes for fascinating photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment